~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Things about me...
Monday, June 19, 2006
1. I need constant excitement in my life

2. I love nature and going for walks

3. I am scared of heights and flying

4. Like to remember dates

5. I prefer tube lights to bulbs

6. I am lazy

7. I LOOVE food (anything sweet preferable)

8. I love music (but again who doesn’t?)

9. I like reading books

10. I hate reading from the comp screen (no e-books for me)

11. I love sleeping

12. I am a moody person

13. I can be at times rude

14. I am quite mean to people I don’t like

15. I go mute when I am angry

16. I fall asleep quickly when my mood is bad, the only way to get out of it!

17. I never get sleep when I am extremely happy

18. I like things organized and can’t stand untidiness around me

19. I am very optimistic! (glass half full kinda funda)

20. I am very careful about my stuff and can’t stand it when people meddle with them

21. I love chocolate (need it everyday to drive away the afternoon blues)

22. I love perfumes (now u know what to get me for my b'day)

23. I prefer Coffee to Tea

24. I love shopping (Retail Therapy works for me every time)

25. I am very sensitive

26. Nothing like home food, but I 'NEED' to go out and eat once in a while...a compulsion!

27. I always have to sit next to the window in trains and buses ...and if I don’t get to. I curse the one who is sitting!

28. I like getting to know people, need a flow of new people into my life periodically

29. I daydream a lot

30. I love to sleep under the dark sky with stars above me.. (miss those childhood summer nights)

31. I don’t like ink pens (always been messy)

32. I like to grow my nails long

33. I quite directly show disinterest in people if I don’t like them

34. I am very emotional and think and act mostly from my heart

35. I cry easily, it helps me vent out the frustration and sadness that builds up inside

36. I am very bad at managing 2 different group of friends when we all meet.

37. I talk a lot... (yup, Jon gives me his nod of approval)

38. My mind automatically cuts out conversations that are meaningless and I get into my own thoughts...yeah fine...I am self-centered!

39. I have a will power that sucks!!

40. I am sad about the fact that I am not taking out time to do some things that I love, like going for long walks, listening to some good ghazals, taking up some part time study..

41. I am possessive about everything I possess

42. I hate it when people borrow stuff and never return them

43. I love lazing around at home doing nothing!

44. And I love my life!

Gotta get back to work now.. Shane is staring at me giving those “Aren’t you supposed to be working”? kinda looks…
posted by All Smiles!! @ 12:40 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome to the world of blogging Rajitha, its lovely, keep up the good work and yes, enjoy.......

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is alot of sleeping going on here, but the page is bloody well designed. Note the time Shane was watching.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why did it not pick up my name?

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its really cool stuff....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com