~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Perfect Morning!
Friday, August 04, 2006
mood
Now that we are stuck on the topic of moods, Venu and me were having a conversation this morning on the way to work as to how you embrace the morning really sets the scene for the whole day and that made me thinking (ought to make the tiny grey cells working sometimes) What is a perfect morning?? hmmm (thinking..)

What kick starts a perfect day for me? Sun streaming through the window and softly waking me up. Venu waking me up with a steaming cup of coffee. Anu all ready by himself without me running around the house and yelling like a mad woman, aaram se we all having breakfast on the table. Kissing each other Good Bye's and Good Day's. Skipping the entire hustle bustle, zooming through green lights on the road without any traffic jams. All my favourite songs on Radio Tarana without any ad breaks. Reaching work to find my welcoming desk all neat and tidy and all my reports have run beautifully and there is no problem at all. Hmmm… wishful thinking?

Nice morning thought -
If God answers your prayer, He's increasing your faith.......
If He delays, He's increasing your Patience.......
If He doesn't answer, He Knows You Can Handle It.
posted by All Smiles!! @ 8:03 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love the cartoon : ) and, offcourse, like your writing style too ; ) Have a nice day !!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well Done!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com