~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Purrrfect Weekend !
Monday, July 24, 2006

Had a Purrrfect Weekend and the Top reasons are:
1. I didn’t cook or clean much, ghar chalao with minimal maintenance.
2. Had a fiesta of Telugu Movies, watched 3 GOOD ones (Shock, Ghajini & Jai Chiranjeeva)
3. The weather was gorgeous on Saturday, threw open all the windows and doors letting the warmth of sun and at times the cold winds come in.
4. Consumed countless cups of coffee with heaps of Rookie Cookies and Tim Tams (uh oh, what happened to my No. 7 Birthday Resolution???)
5. Curled up on the couch with the book I am reading and didn’t budge from the couch unless I felt the necessity of caffeine.
6. Played with my cute and adorable niece, Aayushi (and yes, u too Anu)
7. Started to watch Teesri Aankh (Gosh! 4 movies in the weekend, not bad for a movie buff). Had to stop it before THE END, you gotta be brain-dead to be watching it, BAKWAAS!!
8. Never been more relaxed.
9. Had a nice hot oil head massage
10. NEVER CARED LESS.


Weather: Warmer than usual!
Mind: Happy! Starting the week on an optimistic note.
Heart: Content.
Body: Full of energy... had too much sugar in Weet-Bix, feeling 'high'.
Mood: Upbeat and Cheerful.
Reading: The Broker by John Grisham.
Song Playing: Ghar Waapas Jab Aaoge by Asad Amanat Ali Khan, a treat for the ears... Hear it to Believe it!!
Thought for the Day: No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
posted by All Smiles!! @ 10:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com