~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
An Eternal Mystery!!
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Why is it that four days of holidays pass in the blinking of an eye, while five days of work doesn't?
This particular thought has been bothering me from a verryyy long time..
It seems on a average, 95% of the thoughts that go through our minds, are the same as those that went through, the day before, thats what "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" says. Me borrowed the book from Abha, once I'm done reading this book, I'll fill the blog with more "gyaan" :)
posted by All Smiles!! @ 8:20 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me know when you find the answer in the book :)

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ....and I am waiting for your take on the book and its 'gyaan' too ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com