~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
5 Years… and counting!!!
Monday, June 26, 2006
25th June, It’s been 5 years since I have been working with NLG (Phew, that’s a long time!) this is quite a BIG achievement for me considering my short span of attention (Pats on my back)

Without sounding toooo gushy, a lil thanks to all those who helped me see thru’ these years:
Lynda: Thanks for taking care of me, sorting me out when necessary and for all the chocolate slices to cheer me up when I am feeling a bit down… you are simply the best. Thanks for always being there.
Shane: You are the BEST BOSS anyone could wish for, Thanks for believing that I’m good at whatever I do (I believe u too :))… I am gonna miss you when you move into the Fluffy Zone.
Jon: Aaah what can I say… You are a gem of a person.. Always try being like you but I just can’t (hard abandoning my evil self). Thanks for putting up with all my tantrums and my mood swings.
And the Big Guy (Dave) who makes me feel so spesh, like the second best thing that has happened to NLG (the first one being himself, of course!!)

And last but not the least,
Venu: Thanks for all the support through the years without which I could not have made it. THANK YOU!!


Book I am currently reading: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

Song Playing: Ya Ali from Gangster, it ROCKS!!
posted by All Smiles!! @ 11:47 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on completion of 5years with NLG.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are high maintenance but WE LOVE U!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com