~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Good Bye and Good Luck!!
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Hum hain iss pal yahan,
Jaane ho kal kahan..
An awesome song from Javed Akhtar and Musical whiz A R Rehman!!!..

Julienne Cowan, our HR Manager had enough of us (can’t blame her really) and decided to bid us farewell this Friday 23rd June, to pursue further opportunities.. She has been admirably filling the role for the past 16 months on a contract and has done a fantastic job. Apparently she is planning on taking a break (well deserved, may I add) and also will be working on getting her sense of humour back, (well..that should tell us all about a HR job)

Although there is an official “So long Folks” afternoon tea on Friday, she has been very sweet by taking us (only the OPS team) out for lunch to GPK’s on Ponsonby Rd, yumm…the food was just divine… Thanks Julienne!! (yawn & yawn) I feel sleepy now....

Personally, I am going to miss all the looong emails and her abundant energy in the office, but on a positive note we got a cute looking guy, Carl Cheater as her replacement :)

Wishing her all the best in the future endeavours..
posted by All Smiles!! @ 3:28 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi

    If your post is about Julienne Cowan whom I met in London and then visited once when she was back in Auckland, NZ,(and I figure it might be, as she was in HR) I would love to get in touch with her, assuming you still have an email for her of course, which you could pass on. I'm Hélène formerly of ex North West Thames RHA, who came to see her in Auckland in 1995 (yikes!) with husband Richard. Thanks anyway
    Hélène
    helene AT wilkinson DOT fr

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com