~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Introducing Calvin and Hobbes
Tuesday, July 11, 2006


An all-time favourite comic strip..the child is irresistible..some interesting one-liners..

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. -- Calvin
Nothing spoils fun like finding out it builds character. -- Calvin
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewherein the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. -- Calvin
I take it there's no qualifying exam to be a Dad. -- Calvin


Anu baby, This one is for U!!
posted by All Smiles!! @ 9:22 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is one of my favourite comic-strip too, make sure you post these more often

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com