~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
This is how it all started -
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
this is how it started
Can’t wait for Garfield 2 (A Tail of Two Kitties) to hit the screens..

Thought to Ponder -The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.
posted by All Smiles!! @ 10:12 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sweety pea, thats a nice Garfield cartoon you put on, it was funny when garfield said feed me. Remember to put on Garfield cartoons everyday, they are so funny and I like them a lot. When are we going to watch Garfield 2??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com