~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
BACHAAAO!!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
I just can’t seem to get rid of this annoying cold, I have been suffering from this nasty flu for the past four days and believe me, I have tried every trick in the book but nothing seems to work, even went to the extent of torturing myself with Vicks Vaporubs steam, but GGGRRrr yeh cold hai ki jaane ka naam hi nahi lethi.

I should have called in sick and caught up on some rest but have got shit loads to do, so really had no choice. All my lovely colleagues here are giving me those sympathetic looks saying you shouldn't be here, you must be in the bed, AAaarrghh tell me about it. I am feeling sooo tired and sleepy now, all I want to do is just doze off on my desk (yawns)...all these pills I am taking is making me more drowsy I guess (yawns)

Hey Bhagwan, Kahan ho aap?? On second thoughts maybe I should stop hassling you with these petty things and just let you take care of the vadde vadde problems in the world (yawns)

Sleep
posted by All Smiles!! @ 11:05 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hi Rajitha,

    You may need to go to Rarotonga to get rid of your cold. Met an old friend? of yours Julienne Cowan there last week. She's very well and getting her sense of humour back. I just became a blogger. Will post photo of us soon on Bob's Farm. Enjoyed your blogging.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Welcome aboard Beefybob7, The world seems so small at times, eh?
    Say hi from me to Julienne and plz do mention that the place is not the same without her. I will look forward for the Pics.
    Laters!!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Have posted two pictures, kind of now you see us, now you don't.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com