~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Morning Prayer -
Monday, August 21, 2006
You have given me another day, O God, untouched and new. I ask for you to renew me too. Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday and let me try again, dear God, to walk a little closer to you. But God, I am well aware that I can't make it on my own. Take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone.

Venu and Anu says-
morning
posted by All Smiles!! @ 8:38 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beautiful prayer, Rajitha.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com