~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Lets hear it from Homer Simpson -
Tuesday, August 08, 2006

All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer.

I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'!

If you really want something in this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or loose, its how drunk you get.

The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!

Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.

Beer - Now there's a temporary solution.

I have feelings too - like 'My stomach hurts' or 'I'm going crazy!

What's the point of going out, we're just going to end up back here anyway?

You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on. :))
posted by All Smiles!! @ 11:52 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Rajitha, where did you find that? Simpsons r my fav, good one !!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh , and why did you have to add this 'word verification' thing? it sometimes asks me to confirm it again even when I am sure I copied the right letters :(

    here I will have to do it again for this comment too. Aaaaaarrrrgh........

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, it is Simpson's turn now, I was actually waiting to see a post somewhere in lines of 'Lets hear it from Rajitha', he he .. Good Stuff Reggie!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com