~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
TGIF!! (*Smiles & Grins)
Friday, August 11, 2006

Mood: Weekend is just around the corner, so what do you think?(wink,wink)
Reading: As the Crow Flies by Jeffrey Archer.
Listening to: Dil hoom hoom kare, ghabraaye....
No words can do justice to the beauty of this song, sung by Lata Mangeshkar for the Film Rudali. Long forgotten...it pierces the soul. An immortal tune that evokes a million emotions.
Thought for the day: Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. Was it worth it?
posted by All Smiles!! @ 8:02 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooooh, what a lovely song ! I always wonder when do you get time to fish out all these wonderful songs from your collection and then listen to them ??

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am in that cartoon postion since 9am this morning and watching the clock for 4pm. nice quote.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com