~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Rakshabandhan!!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Behna ne bhaai ki kalaai se pyaar baandha hai,
pyaar ke do taar se, sansaar baandha hai
resham ki dori se, resham ki dori se sansaar baandha hai..
Raakhi
Rakhi is the celebration of the bond between brothers and sisters.

As for every relation there is a significant importance whether it is in a family, friends or even at your work place...!!! We all have a way to thank and maintain the relationships in its own way, giving its right importance to it. Some how Brother-Sister relation is something more than a friend or colleague relationship... Our brothers and sisters are there with us right
from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk, you grow up life long with them sharing all the good, bad and the ugly part of life together...!!!

No matter how much we bitch, moan and complain about siblings we know they'll always be there for us. In these times of nuclear families scattered around the world, I consider myself lucky to have my brother live just around the corner from us and glad of the fact that I see him soo very often. I really think that the bond between siblings is one of the strongest you can have...at least I know it is for us.

I have bought Rakhi for my brother and Venu received his in mail from his sis in India, have you got urs??

Happy Rakshabandhan to All Brothers & Sisters...:)
posted by All Smiles!! @ 7:48 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful song, been humming it all my way to work
    Happy Raksha Bandhan to all the lucky
    brothers and sisters including you and Kalyan and yes Anu and Aayushi too!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Rakshabandhan to you and Kalyan. But Sadiya, its not for Anu-Aayushi ! Right Rajitha??? but dont worry I didnt know that either until Rajitha told me two days back : )

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And you removed that 'word verification' ! thanks : )

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Rajji,
    Thanks a lot for buying me Rakhi as you always do & I also feel the same way as you do.I really feel very lucky to have a sister like you who is always there for me all the time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com