~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Happy Birthday to my Hubby dearest..
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Tumhe aur kya doon main dil ke siwaye,
tumko hamari umar lag jaaye...

Bday1
May everything happy and everything bright
Be yours on your birthday
From morning till night and then through the year
May the same thing hold true
So that each day is filled with life's best things for you!
Have a Happy Birthday Chinnu..

I wake up every morning with a smile on my face because of you on my side. You make my world a better place, Love you loads and loads… Muuuaaahhhh..
posted by All Smiles!! @ 9:22 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday wishes to Venu from me and Govind too : ) Bar bar din ye aaye, bar bar dil ye gaye, tum jiyo hazaaron saal ye humari hai arzoo.. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Venu , happy birthday to you : )

    I will call in the evening to wish Venu : )

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday papa!!! I love you very much. I hope you have a wonderful time tonight.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Itchingtowrite said…

    loved ur post on Men & women- v true- esp the women & crying bit

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Guys for making my day very special.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com