~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
I don’t want to Work today...
Friday, September 29, 2006
working
Have this really strong urge to stand up and yell...I DON’T WANT TO WORK TODAY!!

No prizes for guessing, I am not in a mood to work today and I have no valid reason whatsoever. We all have some good days and some bad days and some days that are neither, probably like the one I am experiencing today.. where you get up in the morning and feel sooo lazy and just cant be bothered with anything.

Venu did suggest that I should take the day off..which obviously I haven't as I don't have a valid reason for asking leave! What do I tell Fiona? "Hey, I am not coming in today as I am not in a mood to work!"-Yeah right! But when you think about it..IT IS a valid reason! Mood swings are not in my control and if my moods are hostile to work..not much I can do, is there?? Also what is the point in dragging myself here when I am not even a bit productive …. maybe companies should start granting leaves for an extremely “Productivity@work impacting” reason like this, wot say? Mujhe kaam karne ka mood nahi hai tho main kya karoon????

Anyone listening!!...I AM NOT IN A MOOD TO WORK TODAY!!


Reading – A huge round of applauds please.. At last done with “As the Crow Flies”.

Song Playing – Beheta hai man kahin, kahaan jaante nahin, koyi rokle yahin..
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na.. from Chameli

Thought for today - Relationships
Came across the below lines.....we say this to ourselves many times "we hurt those we love the most"...but I loved the way it's been put across in these lines...

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best
We flatter those we scarcely know
We please the fleeting guest
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
posted by All Smiles!! @ 10:33 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    No one is listening!

    and Ella, Wheeler and Wilcox should have travelled north & south.

    But then hope you're having a NICE day.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger All Is Whole said…

    I just love your line :
    "We hurt those we love the most"
    But you know it hurts a lot a lot a lot when they go away :-(

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hi Prashant,
    I see you like Nickleback. I'm half Canadian and while I was in Canada (engineering)I learnt one main thing on the east coast.

    " We're not here for a long time, just a good time "

    Sorry Rajitha, people ARE listening.
    Your mood swings are funny.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com