~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Kabhi kisi ko mukammal jahaan nahin miltaa..
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Sunset
Kabhi kisi ko mukammal jahaan nahin miltaa
Kahin zameen to kahin aasmaan nahin miltaa

Jise bhi dekhiye wo apne aapmai gum hai
Zubaan mili hain magar humzubaan nahin miltaa

Bujhaa saka hain bhala kaun wakt ke shole
Ye aisi aag hain jis mein dhuaan nahin miltaa

Tere jahaan main aisa nahin ke pyaar na ho
Jahaa ummeed ho is ki wahaa nahin miltaa
One of my favourite Ghazal by Nida Fazli, incredible words conveying the saddest truths of life...the song seems to say it all.

So true and so profound about life in general, and probably applies to almost every one in some way or the other..... but I suppose that's life. We need to count our blessings, feel blessed, and live life in the best way we possibly can appreciating everything life brings with it, joy and sorrow..

This is one of those beautiful Ghazals one can listen to on a cool summer evening, sitting on the deck, sipping a hot cuppa, watching the sunset, reflecting on life ....

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 8:56 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good on you Rajitha.

    Great to be first to comment! Unfortunately I can only read the picture, but your comments get down to the basics.

    Have posted first lot of NZ trip photos. Hope you like them.

    Bob (as in beefybob7)think I've forgotten my password or something.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wah Rajitha Wah!! what a choice,AMAZING!!!
    Thanks for reminding me an almost forgotten composition.
    BTW I like your optimism :)

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aaaah zubaan milee hai magar humzubaan nahi milta.......
    kya baat hai,
    Good Pick Rajitah

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOur last para reminded me of - Dil dhoondta hai phir wahi fursat ke raat din.....Always pictured that setting with this one.

    Kabhi kisi ko mukammal jahan nahin milta....Beautiful gazal, Rajitha - I hum it quite often !

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beautiful picture and a wonderful ghazal to go with it, good one :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com