~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
These might help you somewhere :)
Monday, December 11, 2006
No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.

Most people will be about as happy as they decide to be.

Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.

Whatever you are willing to put up with is exactly what you will have.

Success stops when you do.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

You will never "have it all together."

Life is a journey... not a destination. Enjoy the trip!

The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.

I've learned that ultimately 'takers' lose and 'givers' win.

If you don't start, it's certain you won't arrive.

We often fear the thing we want the most.

The biggest lie on the planet: "When I get what I want I will be happy."

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.

Look for opportunities...not guarantees.

Life is what's coming....not what was.

Success is getting up one more time.

Now is the most interesting time of all.

When things go wrong.....don't go with them.

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.

God can mend all broken hearts. You just have to give Him all the pieces.


A person who asks a question might be a fool for five minutes, but a person who doesn't ask, is a fool forever.

Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look behind.


I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

A coincidence is when God performs a miracle, and decides to remain anonymous.

Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace... and your best days are never so good that you are beyond the Need of God's grace.

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 3:05 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These are great! Some I've heard...other's I hadn't...but they were all well needed!! Thanks!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good ones, (I sort of got colour blinded though) and I am sure you deliberately saved the best one to be the last one.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace... and your best days are never so good that you are beyond the Need of God's grace" - so true !

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Oops!! got a bit carried away with the coloured text thingy... and yeah did save the best one for the last :)

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Sangeeta said…

    Very inspiring...thanks

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Life is a journey... not a destination. SPOT ON!! We are here for a good time not a long time.. Enjoy your time :)

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Baatasaari said…

    Hey, Good ones. Don't believe in God but many of them well said!. Also you can never make others happy if you are not happy. my two cents :)

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Hi Thelma, Thanks for dropping by my blog world. I am glad you liked them :)

    Hi Soumya..How are you.. Thanks for visiting my space.

    Thanks Chandra..

    Hi Krishna, Hope all is going well onwards and upwards...and your two cents is very true :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com