~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
You are at the top when . . .
Friday, November 10, 2006
You clearly understand that failure is an event, not a person, that yesterday ended last night, and today is your brand new day.

You have made friends with your past, are focused on the present, and optimistic about your future.

You know that success doesn't make you and failure doesn't break you.

You understand that others can give you pleasure, but genuine happiness comes when you do things for others.

You are pleasant to the grouch, courteous to the rude and generous to the needy.

You can look back in forgiveness, forward in hope, down in compassion and up with gratitude.

You stand in front of the Creator of the universe and He says to you, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant"..
posted by All Smiles!! @ 11:01 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baaki sab toh theek hai Rajitha, but I think 'pleasant to the grouch and couteous to the rude' will be a bit difficult for me ;-)

    I guess I have a long way to go before I can get to the top :-(

    Nice post :-) but you still don't seem to be back in your usual high spirits !

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Rajitha
    If that was an asessement sheet, may I announce:
    I am at the top
    I am at the top
    Although I am waiting on the last one but once I am there I wont be able to come back to announce if I am a winner or not nai??

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hi Rajitha,

    We are in NZ. On our way to the caves. We were at the top of some high mountains. Enjoyed Papamoa, Rotorua, Lake Taupo.

    Met Julienne.

    Bye Bob & Anne

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Hi Bob & Anne, Hope you are enjoying your stay. Shame the weather is a bit messy at the moment, but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying the beauty of NZ, right? Have a great time!!
    Say hi to Julienne from me and do fill me in with your experience after your trip.

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Baatasaari said…

    Good one :)... keep posting

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hiya Rajitha,

    We have had a great time in the North Island campervaning. Will post photos on my blog which I have started again. I think it is Bob's-Farm.

    You live in a lovely country. We have to return to Surfers tomorrow. Tis a hard life!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com