~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Happy Halloween!!
Monday, October 30, 2006
Halloween

Tomorrow is Halloween, a day mostly awaited by kids to trawl from house to house looking for lollies. Though I don’t have a problem with it, I do have a wee concern about kids knocking on houses where they know nothing about the occupant and I know for a fact that there are many parents out there who agree with me.

Usually, Anu is happy to stay indoors and watch the fun when kids come knocking on our door. He wants to make a picture of an orange pumpkin tonight and hang it onto the letterbox to welcome all the witches, ghosts and everything else. A house just opposite to ours was brilliantly decorated last year with witches, lights and some spooky music.

I need to remind Venu to bring lollies on his way home for the kids that are out trick or treating. Anu suggested this morning that we make some fancy cup cakes too for the occasion, lets see if I can get to that this evening.

Happy Halloween and don’t forget to stock up on lollies :)


Weather – Raining, it appears as spring has been postponed until weather god changes his mind.

Mood – Gloomy and yes I am blaming it on the weather or is it the song that I am listening to.

Listening – Tere liye hum hain jiye, honton ko siye, Tere liye, hum hain jiye, har aansoo piye
Dil mein magar, jalte rahe, chaahat ke diye, Tere liye …

Pondering – It is the Attitude and not the Aptitude that determines your Altitude.
posted by All Smiles!! @ 11:54 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uh oh, almost forgot about trick/treaters ! Will have to buy lollies on our way home in the evening.

    Lovely choice of song Rajitha, its one of my favourites too from VZ.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Trick or Treat!!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Halloween is so mcuh fun, eat all the treats, have fun with the scary costumes and watch all the scary movies, it is FUN..

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Glad you liked the song Abha, I like almost all the songs in that album..

    Thanks for dropping by Southpaw... I do like rain but not if it has been raining for the past two months with couple of grace days in between :)

    Happy Halloween to you too Jen!!

    Halloween is fun... Happy Halloween to you Nu..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com