~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Laws of Aayushi..
Thursday, October 19, 2006
We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that the child is someone today. - Stacia Tauscher

aayushi
This cute, adorable, precious, bundle of joy is my 10 mth old niece, Aayushi. She is just learning to take steps by herself and is into everything at the moment. According to my mum and dad, she is a cutie pie and a smartie pie, cutie pie is alright but mum says she is smarter than (ahem, ahem) me :). She already knows what she wants and loves listening to music and playing with new toys. I always look forward to seeing her in the weekends. Here are some laws she had already laid for all of us..

1. If it's in my hand, it's mine.

2. If it is on the floor, it's mine.

3. If I found it, it is mine.

4. If it moves or if I can make it move it is mine.

5. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

6. Even if you take it from me, it is still mine.

7. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

8. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.

9. If I think it's mine, it's mine.

10. If I want it or like it, it is mine.

11. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.

12. Your keys become mine when you put them down.

13. If you give it to me, I don't want it until you don't want me to have it anymore.

Love you lots and lotttsss Aayushi.. God Bless you!!


Reading – Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

Song Playing -
Ae jaate hue lamhon zara thehro, zara thehro,
Main bhi to chalta hoon, zara unse milta hoon
Jo ek baat dil mein hai, unse kahoon ..

One of my fav quote (hee hee)
If you think your boss is stupid, remember, you wouldn't have a job if he was smarter. - Albert Grant
posted by All Smiles!! @ 8:30 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Agree with ya Rajitha she is a Boss at home and everything is hers...

    How Cute my Darling Daughter Looks in the pic!!! Sure her Mom and Dad deserves the credit of her being soooo Cute & Sweet !!!!!he he he

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was a wonderful post Rajitha
    as the saying below is so true……...
    "I don't know why they say "you have a baby." The baby has you." ~ Gallagher

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Hip Grandma said…

    Please tell your mom that even if everything belongs to Aayushi, Aayushi belongs to her.Grandparents are there to gloat over everything said and done by their grandkids.Their pleasure!!!Happy Diwali and thanks for your comments on my blog.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooh, thats such a cute pic, Rajitha ! And you know why I like her even more is 'cos she never cries ( unlike other babies ) even when I pick her up ! She is the first baby who is happy in my arms :-) God Bless her :-)

    Arey Sanjana, thoda credit uske aunty or grand parents ko bhi jane doh bhai ;-) hehehe

    And yes, I agree with Sadiya,a very good post indeed, Rajitha.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Thanks Sadiya, the saying is soo true..

    Thanks for dropping by Hip Grandma! Mum says grand parents enjoy the kids more than the parents.

    Thanks Abha, thats what I tell Sanjana all the time, zara credit hume bhi dedo :)

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry Chinnu, I am not able to check out your blog as often I would love to,will try to login more frequently from now on.
    Very nice post and Aayushi looks very cute in that pic.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com