~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Happy Birthday to my dearest Brother!!
Monday, November 13, 2006
Bday

May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring,
May your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things,
May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew.
All of this...and more... is my Birthday wish for you.
Happy Birthday Kalyan!!


God Bless and keep smiling!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 10:56 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Rajitha, I checked your blog yesterday morning but this post wasn't there ! Anyway, pls wish Kalyan a belated Happy Birthday from me :-)

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arre bahut der kar di.
    Well, better late than never nai?
    Belated Birthday Greetings from me too Kalyan.
    God Bless You!!!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    long time, no post !!

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Been a buzzzzy bee lately, will be back after a wee break Abha...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com