You know it has been one of THOSE weeks when…
- You almost doze off on your desk, promise yourself that you will go to bed early and manage to go to bed only after 11 pm.. Nateeje mein this conversation every morning this week -
The man of the house: Chinnu..
The man of the house: Utto, zara time dekho..
The man of the house: Chinnulu...
Me: Umm, yeah yeah...
The man of the house: Ab utto na, You'll be late..
Me: I’m getting up ... one minute, pleeeeasssee.
"CHINNU!!!!! We are getting late to work almost everyday now, get up now or no lunch for you today!!!" (Ohmegod, no food??!!)
Ok Ok..I'm up, stop it now!
- you reach office and realize you didn’t bring your laptop with you (Duh!! what was I thinking)
- every time you enter the kitchen to make a cuppa, either the coffee machine is broke or it has run out of the coffee beans.
- you are on an important call and then realise your cell phone is just about to die before you even got to THE point.
- A colleague brings in a cup of coffee (choo chweet) and you spill it all over your favorite shirt.
- You notice the computer is playing up and when the IT guy comes to have a look, it behaves, absolutely no fuss…
- You send an email and realise you have sent it to the wrong person when you get a reply with all"????????!!!".
- You change the date of a major meeting and forget to inform all those involved! (Need I say what an embarrassing experience it was!)
- You very meticulously draft an email...check and recheck, even read it aloud to see how it sounded and send it to yourself…(don't even bother to think how I managed to do that)
Goof ups...mistakes...galtiyaan .. you name it and Yup, done them this week.. and did I mention my desk is in a royal mess… AAARRGGHH… two words to describe my week – Perfect Disaster.
But I hope everyone else had a grand week.. signing off with a hope for a good one ahead.. Have a great weekend folks!!