~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
One of 'those' weeks!!
Friday, February 23, 2007
Week
You know it has been one of THOSE weeks when…

- You almost doze off on your desk, promise yourself that you will go to bed early and manage to go to bed only after 11 pm.. Nateeje mein this conversation every morning this week -
At 6:00
The man of the house: Chinnu..
Me: Umm..
The man of the house: Utto, zara time dekho..
Me: Umm…yeah

At 6.15
The man of the house: Chinnulu...
Me: Umm, yeah yeah...
The man of the house: Ab utto na, You'll be late..
Me: I’m getting up ... one minute, pleeeeasssee.

At 6.20
"CHINNU!!!!! We are getting late to work almost everyday now, get up now or no lunch for you today!!!" (Ohmegod, no food??!!)
Ok Ok..I'm up, stop it now!

- you reach office and realize you didn’t bring your laptop with you (Duh!! what was I thinking)

- every time you enter the kitchen to make a cuppa, either the coffee machine is broke or it has run out of the coffee beans.

- you are on an important call and then realise your cell phone is just about to die before you even got to THE point.

- A colleague brings in a cup of coffee (choo chweet) and you spill it all over your favorite shirt.

- You notice the computer is playing up and when the IT guy comes to have a look, it behaves, absolutely no fuss…

- You send an email and realise you have sent it to the wrong person when you get a reply with all"????????!!!".

- You change the date of a major meeting and forget to inform all those involved! (Need I say what an embarrassing experience it was!)

- You very meticulously draft an email...check and recheck, even read it aloud to see how it sounded and send it to yourself…(don't even bother to think how I managed to do that)

Goof ups...mistakes...galtiyaan .. you name it and Yup, done them this week.. and did I mention my desk is in a royal mess… AAARRGGHH… two words to describe my week – Perfect Disaster.

But I hope everyone else had a grand week.. signing off with a hope for a good one ahead.. Have a great weekend folks!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 10:43 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey the week is almost gone now and all those experiences will be nothing but a mere memory.
    Remember pal, there is always a silver lining in all the crazy stuff that happens to us.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger kittu said…

    I had my own, on a personal front rather... what a boring week it turned out to be... can't concentrate on work at all :(... hope the weekend brings some good tidings :)
    have fun

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chinuuuu...., chunulu...., I hope you woke up before it went to not-getting-anylunch stage today ;-)

    Have a great week :-)

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rajitah
    Its alright as long as its one of those weeks, dont get into one of those months.....

    I can do with one pick me up post on Monday morning my dear....

    Its like reading a cat's diary, we can do with a dog's diary
    Mon: Happy :-)
    Tue: Very Happy :-)
    Wed: Happy Happy :-)
    Thu: Happy :-)
    Fri: very happy :-)
    Sat: Happy Happy :-)
    Sun: Happy :-)
    HAVE A LOVELY WEEK.......
    GGGGOOO GGGIIIRRRRLLLSSSS....

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh poor you! hoping this week will treat you better :)

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Pritika Gupta said…

    having a bad week it happens..cheer up

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com