~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Qualities Of A Leader
Friday, March 09, 2007
Short and crisp list of qualities....This caught my attention while browsing, so I decided to post it on my blog, atleast for future reference (mmmm... did I mention, I am full of myself? :))

THE 21 INDISPENSABLE QUALITIES OF A LEADER - By John C Maxwell

1. Character: Be a Piece of the Rock
2. Charisma: The First Impression Can Seal The Deal
3. Commitment: It Separates Doers From Dreamers
4. Communication: Without it You Travel Alone
5. Competence: If You Build It, They Will Come
6. Courage: One Person With Courage Is A Majority
7. Discernment: Put An End To Unsolved Mysteries
8. Focus: The Sharper It Is, The Sharper You Are
9. Generosity: Your Candle Loses Nothing When It Lights Another
10. Initiative: You Won’t Leave Home Without It
11. Listening: To Connect With Their Hearts, Use Your Ears
12. Passion: Take This Life And Love It
13. Positive Attitude: If You Believe You Can, You Can
14. Problem Solving: You Can’t Let Your Problems Be A Problem
15. Relationships: If You Get Along, They’ll Go Along
16. Responsibility: If You Won't Carry the Ball, You Can’t Lead The Team
17. Security: Competence Never Compensates for Insecurity
18. Self-Discipline: The First Person You Lead Is You
19. Servanthood: To Get Ahead, Put Others First
20. Teachability: To Keep Leading, Keep Learning
21. Vision: You Can Seize Only What You Can See

Me says...

laughter
Chalo, off I go now...Take care and have a great weekend people!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 3:02 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Thanks Rajitha,

    Yes you never know when you may need it, like probably NOW!!

    It's good that you are full of yourself. Being full of goodness is great.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Post Rajitah

    liked beefybob's comment
    It's good that you are full of yourself. Being full of goodness is great.

    well said, me saying Ditto,
    feeling too lazzzy today to say anything of my own.....
    ZZZZZZZZZZZ @ ma desk ZZZZZZZZZZ

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com