~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
In case you were wondering..
Friday, June 20, 2008
Alright here I am, yeah I know that I have been a lazy girl of late and have been wallowing in guilt about that.. I still think of blogging and blog in my head all the time. Ok, I made up the blog in my head bit but I still think of the blog! Promise! To be fair it wasn’t just sheer laziness, I was ridiculously, CRAZILY busy at work and fuel to fire is the social calendar, which has been bursting at the seams lately and there is also this outbreak of leavedo’s at work, the other day we took a colleague out for lunch and managed to terrify a restaurant full of innocent people in the process, it was fun believe me :)

Now that I got the formalities bit out of my way :)....Is it my imagination or are the days really going faster?? Winter appears to be passing by faster than I thought and at this rate it might even slip by before me enjoying the chance to hibernate a little….think about it, family snuggling in front of the television while its cold and bleak outside, in the cosy living room with garam cup of chai and snacks to chomp on… ahhh a perfect clichéd MasterCard(priceless) moment, right? Here’s hoping I get to enjoy one of those days pretty soon…As the old saying goes, sometimes we need to stop and smell the roses, I suppose a sanity check always helps, just taking a step back and taking stock of where we’re at with our lives and ourselves. Life is precious and short and I think it is up to us to make the most of it…

And here is some wisdom from Garfield, I just LOVE this guy, he is full of humour and quite a classy one may I add..

life1

Ok gotta go and finish some work before I say Ciao to the week…more in next…

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 2:57 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    You'll be pleased to know its 20 C and raining today here Rajitha. May as well be in NZ ha ha.

    Summer started last week. Have been sailing. Really nice.

    Bob

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha...I have started loving this Garfield guy too ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com