~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Let's Celebrate LOVE!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
“Celebrate love. It is the breath of your existence and the best of all reasons for living.”

Vday

I personally feel that it doesn't require a special day to express Love...every ordinary day is special when you are sorrounded with people you love... anyways, here's wishing you all a great one.... A very Happy Valentines Day to all you peeps. Have a LOVEly time with the people you love. Enjoy your day whatever you do!

“If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.” ~ Ann Landers

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 2:47 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Hyderabadiz said…

    Thanks for your support. We have a new post on the comedy: Bakra. Best wishes.

     
  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger manna said…

    Happy V day!!

    hugz!!!

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you had a fantastic day too ! I agree with you that love should be celebrated every day but Govind gets me flowers only on such occasions, wish he could get me those everyday ;-)

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hey Rajitha,

    Missed your Valentine's message blog. Damn. Think I missed Valentine's day!!! How was it?

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are tagged. Visit http://nzrants.wordpress.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com