~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Ring out the Old, Ring in the New..
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
It is difficult not to believe that the new year will be better than the old one! And this illusion is not wrong. Future is always good, no matter what happens. It will always give us what we need and what we want in secret. It will always bless us with right gifts. Thus in a deeper sense our belief in the New Year cannot deceive us. Let this coming year be better than all the others....

New Year

Happy New Year, and may it be a wonderful one for everyone :)

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 2:07 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger manna said…

    Happy new year raji...

    hugzzz!!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Alapana said…

    Happy New Year:)

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    A very happy new year to you and your family.

    how was the new year party...?

    ;)

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger hope said…

    Wish you a great year ahead *smiles*

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A very Happy New Year to you too Rajitha - I did wish you on the New Year Eve get-together, didn't I? Well, I am wishing again !

    Just read your last post too and enjoyed it :D Now that you are back to blogging, will make sure that I check your blog regularly :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com