~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Happy Fathers Day!!
Sunday, September 02, 2007
"The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!"
When the good lord was creating Fathers, He started with a tall frame. And a female angel nearby said, "What kinda of father is that? If You're going to make children so close to the ground, why have You put fathers up so high? He won't be able to shoot marbles without kneeling, tuck a child in bed without bending over or even kiss a child without a lot of stooping." God smiled and said, "Yes but, if I make him child-sized, who would children have to look up to?"

Fathers Day


A dad is someone who holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...

I have asked Anu what is Dad to you and jhat came the answer, someone you ask when Mom says no..:) Happy Fathers Day to my Dad and all Dads... Have a wonderful Fathers Day!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 7:38 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Papa, Happy Fathers day!! I hope you have a great day today and hope you like the card I made for you. YOU ARE THE WORLDS GREATEST DAD, I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger rauf said…

    oh no ! all smiles, the blue template was so cool and pleasant to the eye. Anyway its your blog.

    i am not a father, but there are many children in my life who love me like a father
    Thank you all smiles.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger me said…

    Happy Father's day!!
    I miss my dad :(

    hugzzz

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger me said…

    n hows this book by Jeffrey Archer? havnot read anything from him for quite somewhile!!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Thanks for the feedback Rauf.. I am not a great fan of this template either.. I HAD to change it as Blogspot is not accepting my earlier template anymore.. I had no choice…Sob.. Sob..

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Hi Kavya!! I have just started reading the book and it is quite interesting so far...will let you know once I finish with it.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy father's day to you to Rajitha, I know it was a few days back but me thinks everyday should be celebrated as father's day !!

    And Anu's comment is cho chuweet..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com