~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
the Simpsons
Friday, August 03, 2007
Simpsons


Finally, they’ve made a movie out of television’s greatest animated series. In its 18 years, the show has won 23 Emmys, featured more than 300 characters across 400 episodes, which have been broadcast in more than 90 countries, and has been translated into more than 45 languages, generating business worth US$5 billion. After nearly 150 hours of television, you might think they had run out of ideas, but guess not...

Anu is an ardent fan of “Simpsons” and hardly ever gives it a miss. He loves Bart and Homer. What I find quite amusing when Anu watches the show is the fact that he just bursts out laughing any time a character falls down, gets kicked in the face, hit in the head or when Homer belches after drinking beer, when the poor guys behind the scenes worked soo hard writing the wittiest dialogues. I manage to catch the glimpses of the show now and then and my favourite character is Lisa Simpson simply for her intellect and her remarkable ability to have developed some sort of sanity coming from that crazy family.

Anu wants to see the movie so we might be catching all the action on big screen at some point this weekend… Anyway, I had better be off now, have somethings to wrap up before I say Goodbye to the week. Be safe out there and have a great weekend everyone!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 3:19 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess you're looking for this

    http://malluspice.blogspot.com/2007/04/rich-chocolate-cake.html

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger me said…

    hey rajitha...

    happy friendship day!

    n yeah gud to see simpsons back

    lots of luv

    tc

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aman loves The Simpsons too and tries not to miss the episodes and I watch it chalte phirte with him. He has been giving me hints to take him to watch it since the day it hit the cinemas !

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Ash said…

    Love the simpsons :-)

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hate the Simpsons :-) They don't age!! Although Homer has been my hero for quite a while.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com