~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Dil keh raha hai..
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Friday

Is it Friday yet?? I’m tired…It’s been a busy couple of days and not quite sure how but the week became chaotic and seriously, my mind just won’t settle down even at night. It continues to churn all night thinking about the stuff I need to get through this week. Too much to do!! Earlier on, the week seemed manageable, but then things just kept piling up.. I have been assigned two new projects. I gotta do some catching up this weekend to be on track for next week.

I’ve got to get the Quarterly reports done, most are automatic that can be run on BO, never were a big of a deal but right now, you guessed it, it’s fuel for the fire!! With all the distractions, somehow domestic work has got out of hand. I purchased something that needs to be assembled… because I don’t have enough to do already, right? Enough of my rants now…

“Celebrate love. It is the breath of your existence and the best of all reasons for living.”
Anniversary

Here’s wishing Happy Anniversary to dear friends Abha and Govind - May today be filled with happy memories of the past and bright hopes for the future. Have a BLAST!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 11:16 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwww...thats so sweet Rajitha. Thanks for your wishes - yep we had fun, the usual - flowers, gifts, dinner :-)

    dont worry, friday is not too far away, and knowing you, i can say that you will be on top of things pretty soon - both at work and home !

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Nice of you to think of your friends Rajitha.

    Sorry I missed congratulating you on your birthday. Are you 29 yet? If not you should have told us! Otherwise it doesn't matter.

    Tomorrow is Friday. I think you get it first. I'm sure you are in control, but haven't seen a decent mood swing for a while!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Shruti said…

    Nice post..
    A very warm wishes to your frens from my side also..


    Take care

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    Here is the friday night...

    hope you also have enjoyed very well...

    Cheers...!!!!

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger me said…

    belated wishes to ur friends from my side!!

    and lots of hugs and luv to u!

    take care

    :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com