~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
To MUM, with Love…
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Momday

I know I can say anything I want without fear of losing you, do anything I feel like and still have you understand. You let me walk all over you and you still love me. You listen to all my rants, my crazy ideas, my endless aspirations....you taught me to aim higher and you made me believe in myself.

You have given me untiring support through every stage of my life. Thank you Mum for the unconditional trust, love and understanding. Patience, humour, laughter and love even from across the miles....I miss you mum!!

Mothers really are remarkable beings with brains that are leak proof. If you look up for the words “multi tasking” “hard working” and “self less” in the dictionary instead of a definition there should just be photographs of mothers. Every mother is special in her own way.

When you are a child she walks before you, to set an example
When you’re a teenager she walks behind you, to be there should you need her
When you’re an adult she walks beside you, so that as two friends you can enjoy life together.

For anyone who is, has or knows a mom – Happy Mothers Day!!

Mum

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 9:48 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Mum!!! that is a lovley post. Nice pictures and a poem to go with it. Hope you liked the card I made for you. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH MUM!!!!!!
    Happy Mothers Day!!

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Mother's Day to you too Rajitha ! Anu's comment is cho chuweeet :-)

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Ash said…

    Hope you had a great mothers day.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger silver said…

    We may think that we are doing a lot for them, believe me we can never repay. Never. Even for a simple act of a mother covering the head of her child with her pallu

    BTW All smiles, DAYLIGHT AGAIN is my active blog

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    long time no post ????

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com