~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Tagged!!
Friday, May 04, 2007
Got this tag as an email forward and me decided to complete it - I have this weird theory that junta resorts to doing these kinda tags only when they have nothing better to do... Any idea why I am doing this one?? :)
Know me

1. Yourself: Bold and Beautiful (without an ounce of modesty, hee hee..)
2. Your boyfriend/spouse: Onida (Neighbours envy, owners pride!)
3. Your hair: Medium length
4. Your mother: A remarkable human being
5. Your father: the BEST Dad..
6. Your favorite item: ummm...should I be saying Diamonds here??
7. Your dream last night: Lemme think…naahh...can’t remember.
8. Your favorite drink: Water
9. Your dream car: Merc Benz
10. You are in: My Office
11. Your fear: Heights
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Happy and smiling!
13. What you're not? Hypocrite
14. Muffins: Divine!!
15. Time: very precious!
16. The last thing you did: Attended a boring meeting
17. Your mood: Ekdum Bindaas (weekend very soon hai yaroon…)
18. What are you wearing? Jeans and Tee (Friday casual wear)...
19. Your favourite weather: Summer, Auckland ka (not Indian waala)
20. The last book you read: The Zahir by Paul Coelho
21. The last thing you ate: Muesli for Breakfast
22. Your life: is beautiful.. I love it :)
23. The last movie you watched: Honeymoon Travels
24. What are you thinking about right now? What am I having for Lunch…
25. Whom do you turn to for advice: My Heart, never lets me down!
26. What are you doing at the moment? What do you think…typing this, duh..
27. Your relationship status: Happily Married
28. Favourite Colour: Grey and Blue
29. What is the weather like? Sunny
30. When is the last time you laughed? I am laughing...

Nope, I am not tagging anyone…but all you lovely people, please feel free to pick it up if you have some time to kill…

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 1:25 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    hey all-smilez

    good post.. i liked it.. with some modification i will post it to my blog someday for sure...

    so lagta hai .. you are missing india too much and where do you get such nice sweet pictures...??

    take care and have a great weekend...

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hi Rajitha,

    Point 11. How would you go in the helicopter?

    Ajnabi - You have a lot of wisdom in your blogs. Was thinking "He aint heavy, he's my brother" would compliment your latest blog song. I like them both, thanks.

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Ash said…

    Nicely done...its great to know more about you...

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Rajitha - and I thought I knew all about you !

    Nice post. Did Venu read it yet ? He will be happy to read about that 'spouse/boyfriend' line :-)

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Sharad Mathur said…

    lols.

    nicely dune :)

    sharad

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger rauf said…

    Very honest and sweet, please believe me i am getting fed up of 'saints' i am so glad that you are a good human being and not a saint.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Thanks Ajnabi, please do so.. Glad you like the pictures :)

    Hi Bob!! yeah I know...I kinda manage but not something I look forward to :)

    Thanks Ash!!

    yes Abha, Venu read it and was full of smiles :)

    Thanks Sharad :)

    Thanks Rauf for your kind words :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com