~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
..And ME scores a Century!!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Thanks

This is my 100th post!!! Yesss I am 100 posts old... And still going strong.. :)*Zordaar Taaliyaan (huge round of applauds) to All Smiles for making it this far*

I became familiar with the blog world after reading my friend's blogs, who happen to be my best buddies in real life and I got inspired to start blogging. Sadiya's blog was the first ever blog I read in and out. I never thought I would/could write anything at all. The mere thought of writing something and putting it for public display is something that I could never comprehend. I am way too protective of my thoughts, and don't like being judged by any aira gaira (random) person. Considering the person I am, I still can’t believe that I have got to 100 posts and still having fun!!

I am not here coz I have ample of time to kill or coz I am lonely. I am here only for my sheer love of writing and sharing experiences. I believe experiences and adventures shared together, without a doubt, make up some of the most precious times of our lives. If, over the past months, I have managed to put a smile on someone’s face then I haven’t wasted my time. If I have caused any of you to groan I sincerely apologize.

All those lovely people who leave comments and say many kind words encouraging me, those lurkers who silently endorse this space, this post is a small and humble token of appreciation to you all....THANK YOU!!
bottle
On that note, pour yourself some bubbly…lets clink glasses and raise a toast for those small and simple pleasures that make Life soo beautiful. I know I am quite late in the game and got some ground to make up for.... So, all you loyal readers of this blog, be assured, I will be around for some more time to come!!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 9:22 AM  
16 Comments:
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hi Rajitha,

    Apologizes Accepted!!!!

    Congratulations - 100 POSTS

    From Bob

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your time has not been wasted Rajitha, as you've put several smiles on my face over the last few months. Keep having fun.

    Congratulations on your 100th post and looking forward to the next 100.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ab Indian cricket team toh kuch nai kari par aap zaroor Century maar diye Rajitha - mubarak, bahut mubarak :-)
    Tumhara blog jiye hazaron saal aur blog ke posts hon pachaas huzaar !!!!!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very well said Abha,
    Congratulations Rajitah
    Happy 100th post, you are doing great!
    but yeh kya yaaro intezaam kuch acchha nahi rakhe aap, bubbly hum peete nahi, kuch halaal chai aur juice ka intezaam toh karna tha na ;-)

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger me said…

    taaliyan..taaliyaaaan!!!

    congrats dear!

    keep sharing n keep doing the gud work of making others smile...

    hugzzzz!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing is wasted, Love hearing about how life's treating you, the writing, etc..Happy 100th post!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger faith said…

    woo hoo!!!

    TALIYA HI TALIYA... gadgadgadagadgad

    *smiles*

    congrats smiles!!

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kamaal Hogayaa!
    Congrats on your 100th post!!
    Looking forward to your 200th post.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeh toh theek nahi hua Rajitha - Venu ab aapki 200th post hi padhte kate !!!!Kitni hoshiari se baaki post padne se bach gaye, aap aisa kaisa hone de rahe ;-) !!!!!!

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on reaching your hundredth, You're are a pleasure to 'read'. Keep on blogging!
    I enjoy your 'company' very secretly :)

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    hey buddy,

    congrates and keep it up...

    i want to see you 1000th post as soon as possible... :);)

    good luck...

    tc

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Rajani Rayudu said…

    Hi Rajitha
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Belated Ugadi wishes to u :-)
    Best wishes
    rajani.

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Rajitha,

    I discovered your blog recently and it puts a smile on my face, so I read it often.. congrats on the 100th post and keep up the good work.

    Archana

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Hi Bob - THANK YOU!!

    Thanks Chandra, very sweet of you to say that..

    Thanks Abha

    Thanks Sadiya, Hope you enjoyed the halaal chai from last night :)

    Kavya, Faith, Ajnabi - Thanks a LOT!!

    Hi Rajani..Thanks and Belated Ugadi wishes to you too :)

    Hi Archana - Thank U and Welcome to my space :)

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Mum!!!!!
    I'm so happy you scored 100 post's.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job aunty that is wonderful
    i am really happy,oh and thanks for the BBQ and thank you to uncle as well:}!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com