~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Monday Blues????
Monday, March 26, 2007
monday

Oh Gawd….It’s Monday!! I have hoped and hoped this morning that the clock would magically turn back and make it Sunday again, so I wouldn’t have to leave my cozy warm bed and face the world... well, can you blame me after the performance of Men in Blue (meri izzat ki tho waat lag gayi).....Yeh Ghalib ji ka sher unke naam -
nikalna KHuld se aadam ka sunte aayeiN haiN lekin
bohot be_aabru hokar tere kooche se hum nikle
Anu is right! I gotta get my loyalties right, Go Black Caps!!!

Why is it that weekends always pass in the blinking of an eye, while five days of work doesn't? - An eternal mystery to me. Kaash.. only if we could do something to make them a bit longer. I am pretty sure I am not the only one to think like this, come Monday morning you see the very same pepped up individuals who sang ‘Have a great Weekend’ dragging their steps with long faces on Monday. I know what my goal for the future is now, to find a job where I can have a three-day weekend (Lucky Govind). But on second thoughts how would the weekends be special if we didn’t have 5 weekdays (Ssshhh..this is my confused soul speaking)

So, chalo all you smart people – here is your mission for the day….Put your thinking caps on and figure this out - How do we make the weekends longer?? While you do this, I will try and figure out if there is a way of dozing away on desk with my eyes open.

Chalo ab thoda sa kaam bhi karloon…Signing off with hope on this splendid Monday morning that holds the promise of a wonderful week ahead - Have fun!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 10:28 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Jona Zeuqsalev said…

    I am still on sunday, and I wish it was monday now, what a contradiction, lol!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rajitahhhhhhh arre yeh kya hogaya
    is it Monday Blues or Mourn Da Blues
    Chaddo ek hi gal hai...

    Chin high girl, all is not lost
    Go Black Caps, Go Black Caps

    Recipe to make the weekend long:
    simple
    Work for 4days a week
    Ho gaya weekend long, xtra long chahiye toh boliye ;-)

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Luciano (zeuqsalev) has the answer.

    Rajitha you only have to cross the date line to get another Sunday.

    You'll still have to take your computer and log on!( you wont get much of a Monday. That's good isn't it?)

    I thought you did quite well for a monday.

    Bob

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger me said…

    It's just another manic Monday
    I wish it was Sunday
    'Cause that's my funday
    An I-don't-have-to-run day
    It's just another manic Monday ...


    lines from the song "manic monday "by Bangles...

    n if each night cud be a saturday night i think it wont make ne diff if it was sunday or monday!!:))

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    for me its 3 days weekend always.. :) so no working on mondays.... and sometimes even tuesdays.... :)

    just search some long hours job.. which will give you 3-4 days weekend....:)

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Simple rajitha - work a couple of exra hours 4 days and then you get 3 days off just like Govind :-)

    And after reading you mail yesterday, I have to agree with sadiya, it looks more like MOURN DA BLUES !!

    Hope Tuesday is going better at work place and they have all forgotten about India's emabarassing performance :-)

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Baatasaari said…

    Hi Rajitha, my prelim exam is fast approaching and its driving me crazy... hope you are having a good week so far :)
    -tata

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Hi Luciano, welcome to my space..

    Hi Bob, Thanks, I surprised myself actually..
    Ha ha...Indeed a great tip,will try it out in desperation :)

    Hi Kavya, Gud one!!
    only if each night could be a saturday night!!!(sighs!):)

    Hi Ajnabi, Lucky for some... I should start looking now..:)

    And Sadiya aur Abha ji, Kya Ustaad, mere tip mere ko hi sunate kya yaroon..zara sonching karo naye tips waaste...
    Indian cricket team??? who are they?? Go Black Caps!!!

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Baatasaari said…

    Thank you :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com