~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Yay!! it's Friday!!
Friday, March 16, 2007
tgif
It is amazing what a stretch of fine weather can do to your moods.. Yup, that’s right! I belong to one those weird sorts and just when the weather lady got me all excited with an upbeat forecast for couple more weeks to come, Surya maharaj has decided on playing peek-a-boo.. Oh, well...Watch out for dark days ahead..In case you've forgotten, the clocks go back this weekend, meaning less daylight for another six months or so. We'll miss you daylight saving.

Of late, I have developed this annoying bad habit where I am not completing any book, just reading the first 10-15 pages and jumping to another book, still trying to figure out what has overcome me.. Venu thinks it is the book (samajhdhaar bachha) and me thinks it is ME. Before I forget, did you see how West Indies strangled Pakistan by 54 runs(thukku thukku kottarule) ..

I had a fantabulous week and no, it has got nothing to do with me being in the office only for 3 days (Do you really believe that??)
Observations of the week -
* Cute guys should never be invited to training sessions as they can be very distracting and any possibility of you listening and asking intelligent questions to impress everyone in the room is out of the window.
* The consequences of your past behaviour dictate your future behaviour, YES I have used the oven mit this time.
* Some people are just soo dumb and will remain dumb. No point in making excuses for them.

Ok, must dash now.. It is Big Guys’s turn today and he is treating us to a lunch at
Al Dente...Yummyyy..no pigging too much ‘cause dinner pe jaana hai and “Pehchan Kaun” is cooking (hmm...slurp, slurp). Phir Milenghe till then be safe and have a good one!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 12:22 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Hip Grandma said…

    well the post did bring a smile on my face early in the morning.Thanx for stopping by at my blogspot and your comment.Must be a patient person to read all three parts at one go

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    I am delighted to see such post, especially the attitude of giving 100% @ work... :):):)

    have a gr8 weekend ahead...

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger me said…

    oh rajitha..same is happ with me...I am just not able to finish ne book I start.
    recently started "maximum city "by suketu mehta...n I do hope to finish it this time.
    luved ur post!!
    bas yun hi likhte rahiye..:)
    hugzzzzz!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Rajitah
    Absolutely loved your post, very well written, there's a positive air and smiles around the whole post.
    Keep it up!!!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    loved the 'observations of the week' ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com