~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Happy Anniversary!!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow....
Happy-Anniversary1

You have brought pure delight into my world and have given my life joy beyond reason. Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you've given me. Happy Anniversary!!
Even when I forget to say these words each day, remember that I love you more than I say…
IceSkatingLove

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 12:56 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life". ~Rita Rudner

    "Anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live your dreams together."...HaPpY AnNiVerSaRy....

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Ash said…

    Happy Anniversary....Wishing you all the very best!!!

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Anniversary mum and papa,
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Thanks for the yummy dinner.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger me said…

    Happy Anniversary rajitha!!

    :)

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy anniversary :)...
    kittu

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Happy Anniversary to both of you.
    I see that Anu has priorities right!!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    Happy Anniversary !!!

    :)

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
    You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Love you loads.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lovely post :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com