~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
It is ....17th July!!!!!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to dear meeeeeeeeee.. Happy Birthday to me!!!

Bday

If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older....Another year is behind the closed doors.. Isn’t it funny? When you were younger you sooo wish that you were older and once you get to the age that you want, you suddenly want to turn back the time and go back to where you were......

Of course, I haven’t forgot the tradition of making some resolutions.....It is way too exciting than window-shopping, sach-much :)

Be more accepting of things like having to WORK on your birthday and not complain about it to everyone, except on your blog, a very healthy and cheap therapy, don’t you think....:)
Do some form of exercise regularly aside from whinging & complaining..
Be a better listener and be kind.
Stop being obsessed with the perfectionist thing.
Cut down on sweet stuff and eat healthy
Really make an effort for the above.....

“For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude.” … Thank you all for warm wishes, pressies and flowers… Thank you soo much for making me feel special... I know I am blessed when I have such loving people around me to love and bless me for all the good things in this world. Love you all!!!!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate….

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 3:44 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Many Happy Returns of the day to the Birthday Girl! Hope you had a great day Rajitha :)

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you had a super duper, fantastic, rocking day yesterday !

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Blogger Ash said…

    Happy Birthday to you!!!
    (belated!)

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Thanks Chandra!!

    I had a great day Abha, Thank you!!

    Thanks Ash!!

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    Hey ....

    Belated happy birthday to you dear..

    sorry.. nowadays am very much busy...

    but i will try to come to your blog frequently...


    take care

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger rauf said…

    Nearly 15 days late, please accept my greetings
    Happy birthday ALL SMILES

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Welcome back Ajnabi, Thanks for your wishes :)

    No worries...Thanks Rauf :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com