~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Tension nahi lene ka...
Friday, July 06, 2007
tell me

The moment you are in TENSION
You will lose your ATTENTION
Then you are in total CONFUSION
and you'll feel IRRITATION
This may spoil your personal RELATIONS
Ultimately, you won't get COOPERATION
And get things into COMPLICATION
Then you may raise CAUTION
And you have to take MEDICATION
Why not try understanding the SITUATION
And try to think about the SOLUTION
Many problems will be solved by DISCUSSION
Which will work out better in your PROFESSION
Don't think this is a free SUGGESTION
It is only for your PREVENTION
If you understand my INTENTION
You'll never come again into TENSION!!!!!!

Gyaan dose for the day -
Life gives Answers in three ways..
It says YES and gives whatever you want
It says NO and gives you something better
It says WAIT and gives you the best.

“Don’t just dream.. Live your dream”.... Have a great weekend folks!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 9:17 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hi Rajitha,

    Am going to Penang, Malaysia, for 2 weeks. Massages on the beach should remove any tension.

    Just living my dreams I guess. Hope you're having a good day. It's the weekend!!

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Ash said…

    Wow - the gyaan dose is wonderful!!Thanks for sharing. You've made my day :-)

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tension is jad of most modern day diseases - good ones on tension, Rajitha :-) bus ek baar schools start ho jaye phir koi tension nahi ;-)

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmm, no post today ?? I was ready to write a comment !

    I think I will have to write a post for you now - hope you wont mind. I better hurry.......

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Hi Bob!! Have a great time in Penang and share the stories with us when you get back.

    Thanks Ash!! Glad you liked it :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com