~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Have a Magical Holiday Season :)
Friday, December 21, 2007

Well, no one really asked, but I'm going to ramble off anyway.. though my inbox does not have any frenzied "where are you? and "miss you" mails, I would like to think that the blog missed me….Me busy climbing up the corporate ladder and been very very biji lately (tell you what, who ever said that the higher up you get, the lesser work you do? - I say, shoot him/her). Well, me back to the blogging world (I think, atleast for now)

Where has the year gone?? It is so hard to believe that we are a little over a week from welcoming 2008…WOW!! It doesn’t seem that long away it was Christmas and now we haven't that long to go until it is Christmas, crazy how time flies...please don’t tell me that the older you get, the faster time flies..

Christmas cheer is so infectious that it is hard to be unmoved, whatever our beliefs. The air of celebration and the festive atmosphere renew a sense of fellowship. Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under a tree.

Merry

You’d better watch out, you’d better not cry
You’d better not pout, I’m telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town..

He’s making a list, he’s checking it twice
He’s gonna find out who’s naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town..

He sees you when you’re sleeping
He knows if you’re awake
He knows if you’ve been bad or good
So be good as Santa Claus is coming to town!!

Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and yours… If you are one of those who don’t celebrate Christmas like me, enjoy the break anyway :) Have fun and be safe!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 6:36 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger me said…

    Merry Christmas Rajitha!!
    :)

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hi Rajitha,

    Well its just not fair. You get to enjoy all the festivals. Hope Santa is good to you and the family.

    Wishing you a great 2008.

    Bob

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    Wishing you all Merry Christmas and and Happy New Year in advance.

    Cheers!!

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger manna said…

    Happy 2008 Raji...
    hugzzzz!!!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Ash said…

    Have a wonderful 2008!!!

    Its always great to read your posts :) and we DO miss you when you are away!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com