~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Life is GOOD!!
Friday, November 09, 2007
I know I have "gone missing" from the blog world for the last month and I know quite a few are wondering why!! Thanks a ton for the emails making enquiries..:) Life is good!! I'm doing great and all is well at this end. It was rather a busy October raining parties and lot of action on work front, it was a wee bit tricky to find the time whilst doing 1001 things, hence my apologies for not sending smilez everyone's way..

I will be back pretty soon buzzing on the blog.... Hope everyone is having a great time! and Wishing everyone a very happy and a safe Diwali!! Have a Blast!!

Diwali

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 11:16 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to see you back Rajitha :) Happy Diwali to you and your family!!

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Ash said…

    Happy Diwali to you and yours!!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It has been busy, hasn't it and my poor blog is getting neglected too even though I am not as busy as you are ;-) THough I was thinking of doing a Diwali post with pics of the Diwali party but never got to it.

    Which reminds me that I better post a few lines to let my readers know what am I upto :-)

    eargerly waiting for some smiley posts from you !

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger me said…

    hey rajitha...

    celebrated Diwali this year with mom and sisters n it was loads of fun...came back home yesterday only.

    tc
    lots of luv n hugzz!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger hope said…

    still diwalii??

    arey x'mas is about to come :P

    *smiles*

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger me said…

    update time girlie!!!

    where have u disappeared???

    hope u r fine??

    tc
    hugzz

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com