~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Happy Birthday to my dearest husband...
Friday, September 14, 2007

You're a husband who's soo wonderful.... I couldn't ask for more and words could never tell you all the things I love you for... I want you to know how fortunate I feel to have you in my life. You have brought soo much happiness to my heart and a rainbow of love that will forever color my world with joy. Thank you for being the wonderful person you are and for making such a beautiful difference in my life.

Bday

All good things that life can bring...
great joys, and small ones too,
success you value, heart's content...
all this and much more...I wish, with love... for you.

Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day!!!!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 5:56 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear papa
    Happy Birthday to you

    I hope you have a great day!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beautiful lines Rajitha :-) GOd bless you all.

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Ash said…

    Happy Birthday to your husband!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger me said…

    hey rajitha...

    its kinda late i know but still..

    belated B'day wishes to ur hubby!
    september 14 is B'day of one of my very gud friend too!!

    :)
    hugzz

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com