~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
Top of the World!!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Aaj main oopar aasmaan neeche
Aaj main aage zamaana hai peechhe
Tell me o khuda Ab main kya karoon
Chaloon seedhi ki ulti chaloon

Finally I fit into a pair of jeans I have put aside for the past 5 months.... Girls, u know how it feels!! To top it, I am listening to some awesome music these days, amazing tunes and melodious voices...

I had couple of weeks off and indulged in some quiet afternoons, lazy reading, munching junk, shopping, late night BBQ’s and plenty of couch time…Yesss MOVIES, hoping to post the list very soon. Anu and me saw all the Harry Potter movies once again and here are some of the good lines I remember by Dumbledore.
*It is not our abilities that show what we truly are... it is our choices.
*For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
*Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.

Oh, and one more thing, a major achievement to account for my holidays - Venu and me managed to clean our backyard which we have been putting off for quite some time, it was some hard work I tell you…I have some friends who take great pleasure in gardening and claim it to be relaxing but I can never get my head around that concept. Now that the backyard is clean and tidy we need to get on to landscaping.

Gardener
Right now my head is spinning with the sole thought of getting back to the grind but I suppose nothing can drag me down as I am a bit carried away with my new jeans.

and where were we with the song again.. Yoonhi bin baat ke chhalke jaaye hansi, Dole jab hawa laage gudugudi, Sambhaloon gir padoon, lalalla...

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 2:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com