~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
To my Dearest!!
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Write
My dearest blog,

Please accept my humblest apologies for heartlessly ignoring you over the past month. Life is good but I just haven't had anything really exciting to blog about lately. Yeah right!! as if that ever stopped me from blogging :), truth is I haven't actually had any time to write anything. Rest assured my lack of posts doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of you....

I’ve been crazy busy between work and ridiculously busy schedule at home and this newly found love affair with IPL has taken away that little time I had on hands. I am an average cricket fan not a huge cricket buff but with family and friends going gaga over this IPL fever, the line seems to be blurred for the moment. IPL has certainly managed to impose a great dilemma upon its fans, what exactly should we support here – cricketers, teams, or celebrities? Too much confusion.. For the time being me sticking with Deccan Chargers, the team from home town and all. Time only will tell how this new concept will work but until then lets enjoy this twenty 20 frenzy.

Once again my apologies - Hang in there. I'll be back...Signing off with these wonderful words by Gulzar…

"Likhte rahe hai tumhe roj hi magar
Khwaishon ke khat kabhi bheje hi nahi, nahi
Ainak lagake kabhi padhna woh chithiya
Ankhon ke pani mein rakhna woh chitiya…"

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 10:37 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hi Rajitha,

    It appears many Aussie cricketers are now stars in India. Bollywood and everything, but I have noticed many Indians are heading for Australia.

    We have lots of fun together at work.

    Hope you're not working too hard but eh what ever it takes.

    Good luck,
    Bob

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com