~Smiles~ Unlimited!!

Welcome to my space!!! Leave a smile and take a smile with you...

 
At my Place
Reading
life-of-pi
In a Perfect World -
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Perfect

....You could actually sleep in without worrying to get to work on time
....You could have great hair without the need of a blow dry
....You could work for 4 hours a day and get paid like the CEO of a multi national!
...You could live on chocolates, cakes and ice creams without ever putting on weight!
....You could drive around in the poshest car without a drivers license
....You could sit by the beach and watch the sunrise and sunset everyday (I Should stop watching Home and Away)

And aww it was my b'day on 17th July. In a perfect world, ideally should've posted something...oh well!…Whatever!

Labels:

posted by All Smiles!! @ 8:26 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Beefybob7 said…

    Hi Rajitha,

    Happy belated birthday.

    We are enjoying Canada. Its not perfect but close.

    Speaking of Garfield, I have a picture of a cat named Max that I met in Michigan on the weekend. I'll blog him now.

    Bye Bob.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Kaunquest said…

    I wouldnt mind the CEO pay on a year long beach holiday ;)

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger manna said…

    hey raji..
    hows you!!!
    me too here after along time..
    hope to see u back to blogging in full swing...:)

    n that book..Life of Pi is just awesome!!

    take care

    hugzzz!!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger All Smiles!! said…

    Hey Bob!! Hope all is well..so cat named Max, huh?? I will check out your blog pretty soon...

    hey Kavya!! Welcome back!! Howz you??

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Rajitha, its been a while since you last updated the blog....

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Ajnabi said…

    Hey,

    Where are you nowadays..!!!

    visiting your blog after long time. Hope things are great at your end.

    btw (very much) Belated Happy Birthday.

    and i really like the idea of sit by beach ... but i would add some beers and music.. :):)

    Cheers..!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: All Smiles!!
Home: Auckland, New Zealand
About Me: A typical Cancerian and a moderate friendly person with frequent mood swings (everyone close to me can vouch for that :))
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Visit
Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 ~Smiles~ Unlimited!! Template by Isnaini Dot Com